AidoGooners

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently in a middle of a Bolton save which I have been updating as a story on this but after deadline day there, I have been itching to start a new game with Bournemouth and specifically Jack Wilshere. I am a long time Arsenal fan and must admit, was genuinely disappointed when Arsenal let Jack go. I know it is probably for the best and there's always a chance he can come back and still make a big impact at Arsenal but for some reason I feel like this might be the end of Jack at Arsenal.

Anyway, he's still one of my favourite players having watched him for the under age teams, right through to seeing him coming off the bench as a young kid in the champions league matches. I've had the urge over the last couple of hours to start a new save with him at Bournemouth and see if I can help him reach the potential I believe he has. I know he's only on loan but will deal with that hurdle at the end of the season. I've downloaded LFCMarshall's latest patch post deadline day and just started the new game.

I will post an update shortly which will cover tactical set-up, pre-season, squad review etc.

Let me know if there is any interest in following this.

Thanks,

Aidan

Hi all,

I am currently in a middle of a Bolton save which I have been updating as a story on this but after deadline day there, I have been itching to start a new game with Bournemouth and specifically Jack Wilshere. I am a long time Arsenal fan and must admit, was genuinely disappointed when Arsenal let Jack go. I know it is probably for the best and there's always a chance he can come back and still make a big impact at Arsenal but for some reason I feel like this might be the end of Jack at Arsenal.

Anyway, he's still one of my favourite players having watched him for the under age teams, right through to seeing him coming off the bench as a young kid in the champions league matches. I've had the urge over the last couple of hours to start a new save with him at Bournemouth and see if I can help him reach the potential I believe he has. I know he's only on loan but will deal with that hurdle at the end of the season. I've downloaded LFCMarshall's latest patch post deadline day and just started the new game.

I will post an update shortly which will cover tactical set-up, pre-season, squad review etc.

Let me know if there is any interest in following this.

Thanks,

Aidan

Ive just started a cherries save too mate,finances are not great but i feel the club has great potential.Finding it a little difficult to add new players due to the budget,im going for youth and homegrown players mainly

Hi djs1, yeah, I had some trouble as well but settled for three signing and a couple of outs. Squad is small but fingers crossed I can keep people fit. Just finished pre-season and guess what??? Jack got injured second game, out for 4 weeks. A taste of things to come :)

Hi djs1, yeah, I had some trouble as well but settled for three signing and a couple of outs. Squad is small but fingers crossed I can keep people fit. Just finished pre-season and guess what??? Jack got injured second game, out for 4 weeks. A taste of things to come :)

lol noooo!tbh im just waiting for that little news item to appear saying wilsheres crocked for 9 months