Jadson

• Thread starter Thread starter jwaack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5K

jwaack

Reaction score
This is my first thread, so don't judge me too much if I'm being an idiot ;)

But I found this player, Jadson, and I searched for him on here, but didn't find any threads. I thought this was odd because (to me :P) he looks pretty good and you can sign him on a free in January of the first season :) The only negatives I can see for him are his bravery, composure and he also looks weak in the air. What do you reckon?

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

I've signed him a few times, but he never seems to settle in very well :(

Looks a veey handy player great stats. Had him on the handheld version of the game for Man City and was a bit of a flop, but most players are a flop on tht version of the game :S

Its annoying because when people start to become interested in him,he gets agitated and therefore unsettled,when he does move,in a couple of years or so,he's transfer listed.

In my game,he's rotting in Liverpool's reserves.

He's not worth it. Even though you get him on a free, he asks for 50k wages or something like that. Also, composure is key to any player. Jadson doesn't have it, so he wastes good opportunities to pass and score.

Its a good signing, specially when hee comes for free

he's brazilian and he have technique 20, what a suprise :D
good player

Hes a very good player for me even though i used him for 2seasons only :x Got Him for free and then sold him to Porto at £11.5m.

good player to pick up on a free, did alot of damage when i got him for my Everton save and ended up selling him for quite a bit of cash and bought Toni Kroos to replace, good piece of business (well coupled with my annual transfer budget)

He's one of these guys you pick up on a free and sell in the summer. Usually get around 7.5mill for him

For a team in the likes of Germany or France (Schalke for me, he's not yet played but he's signed the pre contract) he can be used to devestating effect. He's about the standard of Rakitic (and it's well known he's a good player) and for a free it's a good deal.

Back