Status
Not open for further replies.
well the reports both list them at 3 stars, so if u can get 3 times for cleverly at 15.5 mil definitely sell him.
However it depends on how they have been performing for the last season, and which is more useful for your team.

Last edited:
I have heard of people saying that Cleverley does not turn out to be world class on fm 2013 so sounds like keeping Hughes would be the better option.

I would get rid of cleverly, he shouldn't improve dramatically and you will get decent money for him.

tbh i think im going to sell off cleverly and loan out hughes.with the mids i already have i cant see him getting enough game time to carry on developing

selling cleverley will be better as he is expected to get you much more money than hughes. hows nick powell and henriques in your save?

If its for a backup purpose, i would stick with Cleverly as it gives you much more reliability than Hughes. Plus he can be more defensive when you need to hold a result.

Btw, who is your main mids?

And you don't need the money, you are United!

mainly m'vila and cesc. tend to rotate cesc with wilshere too

do not keep him for a second for that offer. i sold him for 15m and am not sorry at all. look for regens or expiring contracts. i got dzagoev, keisuke honda and paul pogba for free. will hughes doesn't seem good, sorry mate. i got otavio for 15m and i have two great regen MCs (6.5m+375k) outside of 7 subs. and my finances are great.

signed Will hughes first season for Swansea, and he is already competing for first team spot... been very good when played in AP position

I want to give hughes a proper chance in the first team before my ultimate decision to sell him because either way I'll benefit from his performances or from his sale. But i'm on the lookout for english/european regens that are quality enough to nurture and grow

which one is better between clev on FM12 and clev on FM13?
since in FM12 clev has been a revelation for me

Status
Not open for further replies.