Jakub Blaszczykowski

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K
I

iNickStuff

Is he worth buying? I'm playing as VfB Stuttgart and I'm in need of a right winger in my 4-3-3.I have looked around but I have not found a good enough winger,alongside my budget that could dart down the right,with pace.My last resort would be Blaszczykowski.

There is interest in him and,seeing as how Arsenal,surprisingly,haven't bought him yet,I need to know if I should buy him.Roberto Hilbert is good but does not have a good enough back-up and,with Jakub's pace,he can become a thorn in the backside of the defenders,especially against slow ones.

Here is a screenshot:

View attachment 70001

Usually in my games man city or arsenal buy him so may be worth a try

lets say somthing like this,Usually Fast players on the wing like walcot and that guy do well on AMR evan with they Very low attacking attributes.
Try him it is just a game :D

He is having good attributed but donno about future. in my save of Arsenal, I and Mancity made attempts to sign him buy city signed him and he is currently in reserves squad!! :(

Although there is a thread to not having enough players down the wings,as well as not having much money,I will look to invest in January,possibly into Jakub.

He's ok but your better off buying Krasic for a stuttgart side.

How come Arsenal buy him in every single game, SI must programming certain transfers to always happen.

hey Kituno, he is a decent player, he is a good player in the Bundesliga, Hilbert is also qaulity.
you have Timo Gebhart and Hleb on the Amr side already, why you looking for a replacement?

if you would like some suggestions PM me or reply, will try help you out.:)

He is pretty decent and as already posted he is often bought by the likes of Arsenal or Man City but he does nothing at all for them..........try him out if u want

Back