can you buy both of them?

Just got promoted, cant break the bank. Need to reinforce other parts also. And selling too many players would make the team too mad I am afraid.

Just got promoted, cant break the bank. Need to reinforce other parts also. And selling too many players would make the team too mad I am afraid.

well i never played with any of this players , but i think that i will go with ceballos. btw what tean do you manage?

well i never played with any of this players , but i think that i will go with ceballos. btw what tean do you manage?

Yeah, forgot that, I am managing Leeds United.

But I see somewhat more potential maybe in Jankto, He might be very perfect Segundo Volante in the future. Ceballos seems more playmaker type of player, as Jankto more all around. Hard decision, need some good mid to dominate there.

Wanted Séko Fofana but he wants 80k+ wage, decided no, he didint budge either. . Then signs for Palace 60k :)
View attachment 78228

Yeah, forgot that, I am managing Leeds United.

But I see somewhat more potential maybe in Jankto, He might be very perfect Segundo Volante in the future. Ceballos seems more playmaker type of player, as Jankto more all around. Hard decision, need some good mid to dominate there.

Wanted Séko Fofana but he wants 80k+ wage, decided no, he didint budge either. . Then signs for Palace 60k :)
View attachment 1133414

Well i guess at the end you will make the right decision, i never played with thoese players