Strength, Technique , Flair , Determination , Concentration

Description: Promising Forward
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Forward - Attack

qzjct2.png

Has anyone had any experience with him before ?​

Last edited:
What's the skin? Could you give me the link? Also the player looks pretty good but I couldn't find him on my 2016 year game. Does it need a large db or does it also need scottish league included?

What's the skin? Could you give me the link? Also the player looks pretty good but I couldn't find him on my 2016 year game. Does it need a large db or does it also need scottish league included?

I would imagine you would need to load the Scottish leagues as he starts out in the Celtic U-19 squad.

Turning out to be a good player in real life as he has broken into the Celtic first team this season. Plays on the wing though......

I would imagine you would need to load the Scottish leagues as he starts out in the Celtic U-19 squad.

Turning out to be a good player in real life as he has broken into the Celtic first team this season. Plays on the wing though......

Yeah on my game it just says AM/ST so i put him up front XD

i have him on my middlesbrough save doing ok for me assist wise i play him att-mid left

I play him on the right, make him cross loads and have a big fellow up front who can head - profit in FM11.

he is in the celtic 1st team in the game so should just be there anyway..i know iv watched him when he has been fit..looks a good prospect