James O'Shea

• Thread starter Thread starter dasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

dasty

Reaction score
How is he doing in your saves? He had been absolutely immense for me. I played him because my right wingers are all injured and he had cemented that position ever since then. His starting value is around 75k and starts off at Birmingham.

he is brilliant!!!

he improves massively and is lightening quick!

great player on fm

in my season which im 5 seasons in hes now worth 5.7m lol. still with birmingham though

Wow I never knew that he still can improve by a lot. Other than his first two appearances (maybe still adapting to my tactics?), he had been absolutely unplayable. He is hardly mentioned here I think.

ye no one every mentions his as one for the future, but he definitely is, he isn't world class i don't think but for sure premiership class after a few years!

Always buy him when i start off. Hes so cheap and good enough for most premiership sides in FM

With 10 games remaining in my first season he is still leading the average ratings in the league. Magnificent stuff I must say.

How do you play him buddy? Winger?

on an old brum save he was my best player, a class act all round

Yeah, I played him as an inside forward on the right wing. Always seems to be providing the killer pass for my strikers and scored a few screamers as well. Absolutely top notch performance for someone with that kind of stats.

Never noticed him...I am going to have a look at him.:)

Back