James vaughan

strachjames

Reaction score
Started my second season with everton and in the first season i tryed keepin faith with james vaughan but he just wont score. can any1 tell me if he ever manages to learn the art of goalscoring or duz he jus hav gud stats and a **** average rating. cud sum1 post a screeny up of the following aswell plz, after 2012.
James vaughan
Jose baxter

Here you go. James Vaughan as of April 2014:

picture.php

Jose Baxter as of April 2014:

picture.php

Last edited:
im the manager of england in the year 2015 and hes doin quite good for me 8 goals in 15 games

Well you need to look at what his stats are and try to fit him into a tactic that will fit around him and the other players try to change specific areas like Mentality obviously you should have him at maximum attacking being an attacker but you need to try to judge his creativity and everything else well.

on mine he is amzing. but baxter is kind off ***** as i only joined everton 3 seasons ago, now on 2013/2014 but he is banging and is banging in 20-30 goals a season. in all comps. i play a 4-2-3-1 with toni kroos playing behind him. but if i would change 1 thing bout him it would be for him 2 place his shoots rather then blast them so if you can teach him it he will be so much better. ohhh yea i cant get a screen shot as im at work but will get 1 up when i have time

Last edited:
i hate this guy. every time i play everton with any team he comes up with the winner or equaliser ****** me off.

Back