James Vaughen

• Thread starter Thread starter JAMESNUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

JAMESNUFC

Reaction score
Im all up for an english strick force of Owen and Vaughen for my newcastle team but is £27mil too much for Vaughen? im in 2nd season just cumin up to january and lacking the goals abit as relied on owen and xisco but loves lost with him!

i always buy vaughen but i think 27 million is far to much i signed him in my 2nd season for 15 million which i wasnt hapy paying but he does become really good

He's a very good signing, even first season his stats are amazing, he cost me like 15mil first season so for his to cost 27mil second season is alot but i bet his stat have improved alot and would become a key first team player so if you can pay that sort of money do it. Or try nock them down or maybe look at agbonlahor maybe?

I am an everton supporter and i wouldnt bother i have just sold him for £12m in my 3rd season. Yes good player no doubting that but that is when he playes i think with most things football manager they have got it right the lad is always injured i think i might have got 10 games a season out of him and for that reason alone i sold him and £27m well that is one massive gamble you can get someone like ballotelli or marquinos for that kind of money although not english i think they are better players anyway goodluck and i hope in real life he can stay fit and at last fill his potential this season...
View attachment 8094
View attachment 8093

Last edited:
If your not sure, have a look at Matt Derbyshire, you can pick him up for under 10 Million.

27m is way to much, he turns out to be better than the likes of yakubu and scores goals, but agbonlahor is a better buy and prob cheaper

Back