james vaughn

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

joshb

Reaction score
i have just signed james vaughn on a season long loan and he is alright backup to my 2 strikers im currntly in my 2nd season and playing on the 9.3 version of the game. james has already said he would like a permanent move to tottenham he has played about 8 games for me this season scoring 3 goals when i ebquired about him eerton said they would be prepared to let him go for 6 million

he's decent and will eventually turn out to be a good striker, but for 6 mil you could probably get a better talent

money isnt a real issue and i have lewandowki joining me next season im just thinking would it be a good idea to have james vaughn and lewandowski for my future strikers

i have just signed james vaughn on a season long loan and he is alright backup to my 2 strikers im currntly in my 2nd season and playing on the 9.3 version of the game. james has already said he would like a permanent move to tottenham he has played about 8 games for me this season scoring 3 goals when i ebquired about him eerton said they would be prepared to let him go for 6 million

I suggest you make a permanent move for him Im now in my 2013/14 season and tought of bringing him back I signed him in the first season and let him go a year later but right now his stats are decent.

yep, i personally like vaughan, good player

if thats the case go for him then. ive always wanted to sign him but went for other targets, if i buy young talent i tend to not want to spend too much on them

after seeing that screenshot ive decided to go and snap him up for 6 million hopefully he will pay off

after seeing that screenshot ive decided to go and snap him up for 6 million hopefully he will pay off

£6M is a good deal ;) I had to pay £14M as Everton won't budge with an initial bid of £8M so hopefully he turns out as he did in the screenin for you or better :D

I think hes a quality player. Hes my 2nd choice striker behind Rooney in 2014 and hes got better stats on my game than that screenshot. Good buy.

I suggest you make a permanent move for him Im now in my 2013/14 season and tought of bringing him back I signed him in the first season and let him go a year later but right now his stats are decent.

Where did you download those player pictures mate?

Where did you download those player pictures mate?

I have the template for them, a friend of mine "owns the copyright" to it as such, he has some pack made up somewhere, I will find out for you.

James Vaughan, good player, just never quite good enough for me, which is a shame, as I like this guy. Can't go wrong at £6m, worth every penny. I had to pay 9m.

Why dont you try out this old experienced player.
Hes good before he reties.

nah im not sure about going and buyin a pensioner not my type

Back