robbo9292

Reaction score
The team at Walsall aren't really to strong up front and are developing young players in midfield and defence so i'm looking for a tactic to be created where the team can hold onto the match and possibly even score at least 1/2 goal.

Tactic help

The team at Walsall aren't really to strong up front and are developing young players in midfield and defence so i'm looking for a tactic to be created where the team can hold onto the match and possibly even score at least 1/2 goal.

I have a Portsmouth save and I suggest using 451 (flat), 442 or 4411. I also suggest using the tactics retain possession and work ball into box, with the alternative of using exploit flanks and float ball into box (Put the target man on your striker)
You should also play fluid football with the option of going attacking or control. If you decide to play 442 then make one of your strikers have the false nine preferably the fastest one.

I've had much success with this and went on an unbeaten run, hope this help!

I'm Walsall to. I use 4-3-3 with an ap and 2 bbm's it orks very well

With the players Walsall have got i would suggest using the narrow 4-2-3-1 like they usually use on my football league games.
Players like Milan Lalkovic will flourish if you do so.