JamieHFM welcome

JamieHFM

Reaction score
Hello my name is JamieHFM and I have been an avid Fotball Manager fan and believe each year gets much better . This year I have decided to be part of a Football Manager base/Community so I can provide feedback and tips but also learn from others. I am basically very interested in Football Manager and can’t wait to start posting my FM18 adventures as my home town team Brighton and Hove Albion as they disembark into the Premier League for the first time in a while. P:S I am on the 2018/19 season but I will provide highlights etc of the first season.

NEW CAREER WITH MAPLELEAF

I have decided thanks to the idea from Doctor Benjy FM on his ever expanding Thames series to make my own club in Mapleleaf and start in the Vanarama South League. Mapleleaf is an imaginary club I created for the town for Eastbourne and have fierce rivalries with Eastbourne Borough and Premier League side Brighton. Our stadium is called Syrup Bank and has the possibility to hold 2,500 people and so far we can have a capacity of 300 fans. This create a club side takes over from Hungerford and holds similar players with some real life players but mostly is made up of regen players. Our pitch dimensions lay at 90meters:70meters( width/length) whilst we have basic corporate facilities and poor training facilities. This remains largely the same for the youth with minimal and poor coaching and training level which will be something I will try to tap into as the season progresses. The average match price is at £9 as the Season ticket lies at £132 with so far 105 season ticket holders.
There will be more posts over the next week which will kick start my new career with Mapleleaf and our rise(hopefully.)