Japan/Germany National Fix???

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I am sure that I have seen somewhere a file that replaces the fake players with the real ones for Germany and Japan. Where is this file, and how do i go about installing it??

you don't install a file you delete one. type it in on google and you should find help.

program files>sports interactive>data>db>800>inc

delete file Fake.Inc

alternatively just search that name on your computer.

cheers mate.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

if i delete this wil it affect my saved game???

the only way it way it will affect it is the german national team coach will start picking real german players for his squad.

Thanks guys. Didn't know about that. Any more hints/tips like that?

Mate, is it the LNC file? I found mine at:

Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\data\db\900\lnc\all

Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db\9.3.1 Database\lnc

is this the right one? fake.lnc

Last edited:
yeah i think so. it will probably be slightly different for some people.

Lol no wonder I didn't realise about this - I put the fixes.lnc in the wrong folder (9.0) and not in the updates/9.3 etc folder. Duh!

You need to remove the fake.lnc from the relevant folder in the update folder - removing it from the 900 folder won't help if you're patched. :)

I think the steam version comes with the real germany and japan :D

At least the Bundesliga has FC Bayern with Ribery and other real players I know to be there.

I think the steam version comes with the real germany and japan :D

At least the Bundesliga has FC Bayern with Ribery and other real players I know to be there.

The problem isn't with the club teams mate - it's with the national team. The German national team is all regens if you don't do this 'fix' :)

thank god

cheers man, that had been bugging me for an age, now finally its sorted. Any idea why its the case though?? Probably due to licensing or some such, ****** crazy

Just in case someone needs it, I'm using Steam and I found mine in here:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\db\1100\lnc\all

Status
Not open for further replies.