Japanese Messi

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 841
He reminds me more of Ronaldinho than messi, but that kid has more skill in is left toe that i do >.<

Last edited:
Rionel Messi! :)

Decent skillz. Probably video thread territory though.

So wacist. ;) Quite ironic that the Japanese music ad just came on Spotify as I typed that.

That kid does indeed have mad skillz.

What's with the remixed Pokemon music?

He has some skills tho, no doubt we'll hear about this lad in real life soon.

Good skills, doubt he will make it as a player though. I think if someone is too skilful at too younger age then they never really learn to play as a team because they don't need to, then when they reach the point that they can't beat an entire opposition team single-handedly then they struggle.

Ronaldinho style more so than Messi....

He no doubt has skill, however, he did not pass the ball once.... I guess at that age when you are that good the coaches game plan is "get the ball to Japaneese Ronaldinho"

He definitely has skill, but he is too selfish. He seemed more interested in toying with the opposing players than actually scoring. If he doesn't learn teamwork now, he never will.

The defenders were like sheep just wondering around after him like he had a bag of sheep feed!

He can keep the ball (mind you the clips stop when it starts to looks like hes going to lose the ball!)

if he passed all his team are free. I used to play with a kid that could do this but still didnt make it very big, although he lives in france now and he said the kids there were generally as good or better than him :/

If he continues to play like that he'll never get into the professional game. He never passed the ball... But he's like 6? So there is still time for improvement.

hes good but really selfish, he will never make it in proffesional football unless he changes

If I was his team-mate, I would be pretty ******. First off, learn to pass. Secondly, Learn to shoot when your a yard from goal, don't do a gimpy skill and run in the other direction.

Meh chances are he does pass, but why would they show that on the video. That's not impressive.

He does need to learn to shoot though.

Meh chances are he does pass, but why would they show that on the video. That's not impressive.

To be fair, if I had the skills to dribble around the whole of the opposition team, I doubt I would pass either.

To be fair, if I had the skills to dribble around the whole of the opposition team, I doubt I would pass either.

If? But I thought you..:(

When he gets to the goal line he reminds me of the people who are scared of yellow tape race on Family Guy.

Back