Yeah, dw now I got another league pack and the players have gone to their teams.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Is anyone going to create the Japanese teams badges as they're not in the game. I could make them but I don't know how to do config.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

I'm making them now.

Go to the SilkySideways thread, they are in there.

Good effort, mate. It's good to see that you've put alot of time and effort into watching the League before even editing the game.

I'll definatly download. Top work.

Good effort, mate. It's good to see that you've put alot of time and effort into watching the League before even editing the game.

I'll definatly download. Top work.

Yeah, I see a lot of J-League on Spanish Eurosport, and its usually good to watch.

Hmm, My game crashes, Still good work, I could never be bothered to do something like this :D

I should have the J-league 1 & 2 uploaded tonight or tomorrow night.

nice work... but there is some slight problem...
when i manage Japan national team, i cant go to information screen and the national pool....
i wonder why??

nice work... but there is some slight problem...
when i manage Japan national team, i cant go to information screen and the national pool....
i wonder why??

Not sure....I don't have any problems with it.

i've downloaded it and put in the correct folder but when i start new game there's no tick box for japan. can someone help?

I know 9 years have passed and it sounds almost unreasonable...but is there any kind soul anywhere that still has this file? The download still works but the file I obtain is just a corrupted archive...FM2010 is still my favourite FM by far and I really wanna get back into it... Thanks to this database, I have the sweetest memories regarding my career with Urawa Reds...Does any of you guys can help me? Should I contact the original author?