• Thread starter Thread starter dannyboy50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy50

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can find updated player stats for Javier Hernandez and Chris Smalling?

They ain't good enough with their current stats for manu.

well FM11 hasnt been released so any updated stats wouldnt exist. and im not sure smalling will get a boost from how hes played this season, hernandez will get a small one because he's had a good season and world cup and is better than he is rated

also dont refer to united as "man u"

use fmrte if you want to change their stats

Why would they get stat boost just because they moved to united. Its down the how they played and i would be supprised if Smalling got a boost with 2 own goals and barly adverage games

Why javier should get boost?he had a very good world cup and showed he ahve big Future.
Same with honda who showed (atleast me) that he got more things in the slick than freekicks.

Why javier should get boost?he had a very good world cup and showed he ahve big Future.
Same with honda who showed (atleast me) that he got more things in the slick than freekicks.
because its based over 1-2 season rather than a world cup

They might not deserve to but they just will

They might not deserve to but they just will
to be fair, si have been pretty **** good when it comes to attributes. hernandez probably deserves it from the season he has had, not just at the world cup, smalling doesnt

hernandez wont do anything at man utd except sit on the bench or in the reserves with macheha,wellbeck and mame diouf

hernandez wont do anything at man utd except sit on the bench or in the reserves with macheha,wellbeck and mame diouf
can you see into the future? no? right then. and this is about attributes so keep on topic

Why would they get stat boost just because they moved to united. Its down the how they played and i would be supprised if Smalling got a boost with 2 own goals and barly adverage games

Because they moved there for a reason, i.e. they played well. Not arguing just saying, they still might not get updated stat boosts though because SI do it over a season or two, not just a WC or a couple of good games, we don't know until FM 2011 is released. In the meantime, if you start a new game, you can download Stu's new database for 10.3.2, including updated stats and latest transfers put into the game.
LINK This is just the discussion and update thread, he updates it every week or so.

SI have consistently said that they review stats based on 1-2 seasons worth of performances. So there is a chance Hernandez will get a small boost, and more likely will get a higher PA. Smalling has next to no chance of a boost.

It happens all the time. Just after the 10.3 patch everyone was asking why Rooneys heading stat hadnt been boosted by 4 or 5 points.....

You have been linked to a custom database which has this Summers transfers and more can be found here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=74

Hernandez's and Smalling's stats which may or may not have been altered are solely down to the personal opinion of the user who created the DB though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back