• Thread starter Thread starter robbiexmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiexmx

Reaction score
just wondering guys i have just bought hernandez and was wondering if he can turn into a hotshot superstar with the right training? and also would love to know if people has bought him on the game and how he has turned out for you guys?

Have you got a screenshot of him on the game mate? Hes not on mine...

you need to have the mexico league loaded mate on patch 10.3.0 and i love to show a screen shot but dont know how

He's decent and becomes a premier Mexican international. He's nothing to be in awe of really. Has a PA of 160 on my game and a CA of 129 right now.

There are far better options if you want a wonderkid. Hernandez is already 21.

have you got a screenshot mate of what hes like on yours now and i have already signed him :(

PA of 200 on my save. Will post a screenshot tomorrow, cba to play FM atm :D

Second season in, he's transfer listed for 4.4 million. I'd get him, but I've got a class striker already :P

a bought him for 4 mil currently managing sunderland finished first season 8th anyone think thats decent lol?

When i was managing in the mexican league, he was top scorer twice, but it did take him a couple of seasons to shine, also, i don't think he will adapt to a new league quickly

On a Manchester United game I had signed him and he seemed to have like 4-5 goals in 4-5 matches which was pretty good so I don't see why not?

PA of 200 on my save. Will post a screenshot tomorrow, cba to play FM atm :D
Yeah. And every player in my Liverpool save has 200 PA. The Editor is quite a handy little rascal, isn't it? :P

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

I'd like to see this screenshot.
Definetely editor
Definitely. He has PA - 151 with the 10.3 patch.

Didn't even know he was in the game. Wouldn't imagine that he would be too good, but on FM 2011 he'll be quality.

ivan kramaric, wonderkid, and very cheap, gets almost as good as aguero. he will be your best player hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back