Javier Zanetti - The Legend becoming a trainer

Vinnie26

Reaction score
View attachment 201786
Special interview of the week
Javier Zanetti

Gazetta: So Javier how is your life going now that u are ritered as player?

Javier:
I've had a few months to think about a new job or duty to do and I think I found one.

Gazetta: And what would that be?

Javier: I think I'm becoming a trainer.

Gazetta: Wich team will u be taking over?

Javier: At this moment I've 2 options available.
Inter Milan, wich is my former employer.
Carpi, the team wich has ben promoted last year.

Gazetta: So a return to Inter could be in the make?

Javier: I would love to, but I wanna be treated for the manager I am.
At Inter I'm a star as Footballer but I'm not as a trainer.
So who know?

Gazetta: Thank you very much Javier!

I'm fairly new to this and my language is actually dutch so I hope that it won't be a problem. The idea of the carreer is that I will be Javier Zanetti. The team I will take is up to you guy's. Will it be Inter or Carpi?

Not a problem we all know that English is hard language(don't try finnish:D) Carpi would be more challenging and interesting if you're going to stay at one club but if you're doing journeyman type save I would say Inter

Not a problem we all know that English is hard language(don't try finnish:D) Carpi would be more challenging and interesting if you're going to stay at one club but if you're doing journeyman type save I would say Inter

I was thinking of doing more a journeyman type of save. My main goal is to win the Champions League with the teams.

I was thinking of doing more a journeyman type of save. My main goal is to win the Champions League with the teams.
Well then go to Inter that's my opinion cause Zanetti is well very much what inter was in 00s.. :D

View attachment 201703
Javier Zanetti signed for Inter Milan
View attachment 201702

First steps

After that we were appointed as the manager of Inter Milan, I took a look at the squad.
We have a big squad with a lot of players and a lot of options.
Our strongest point is clearly our midfield with Guarin, Medel and Kondagbia.

Here is my first team
View attachment 201701

In goal we'll start with Handanovic. We have 2 back up keepers but neither of them are as good as him.
Then we have our defence. We'll play nagatomo on the left who's slightly better as Santon.
Santon will be a good back up if something goes wrong with either one of our full backs.
On the right side we have loanee Montoya who looks like as a very good full back.
In the center I've gone for the duo Juan Jesus - Miranda. Both are young and look very good.
We also have a few back ups here like ranocchia and vidic.

In the mid we are the strongest I think.
With those 3 midfielders and a fairly good amount of decent back ups our midfield should be good for now.
In the attacking midfield position I've gone for Jovetic. He's also a loanee.
Jovetic looks like a very good player and will be used a lot.
As we play very defensively I hope he provides us with some goals and assists.

Up front we also have a strong partnership.
Icardi and Palacio. As Palacio is growing older I'm really looking for a new striker.
I don't have good back up on the striker part of the team so I will be looking for 1 or 2 players.

I'm working on a back up tactic in 4-1-2-3 wide style but I don't think our wingers are good enough.
But in the preseason I will be testing out this formation and I'll think of a back up one.

We also have 2 injuries. As we have a big group of players it doesn't really matter but still they both could've been very usefull.

View attachment 201698

The next update will be after the preseason matches.​

Following mate Jonathan calleri good cheap striker, I got him for 5m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 996317
Special interview of the week
Javier Zanetti

Gazetta: So Javier how is your life going now that u are ritered as player?

Javier:
I've had a few months to think about a new job or duty to do and I think I found one.

Gazetta: And what would that be?

Javier: I think I'm becoming a trainer.

Gazetta: Wich team will u be taking over?

Javier: At this moment I've 2 options available.
Inter Milan, wich is my former employer.
Carpi, the team wich has ben promoted last year.

Gazetta: So a return to Inter could be in the make?

Javier: I would love to, but I wanna be treated for the manager I am.
At Inter I'm a star as Footballer but I'm not as a trainer.
So who know?

Gazetta: Thank you very much Javier!

I'm fairly new to this and my language is actually dutch so I hope that it won't be a problem. The idea of the carreer is that I will be Javier Zanetti. The team I will take is up to you guy's. Will it be Inter or Carpi?
Not a problem we all know that English is hard language

o.png

Transfer window

Pre season games
View attachment 201464

We made an unbeaten run of 6 games wich was pretty good.
The Inter under 20s look like a very good team.

Our first "real" game was against Perugia.
We played in our 4-1-2-1-2 formation and played very good. we made 5 goals.
3 goals from Icardi and 2 from Palacio. Palacio was surprisingly good.

Sassuolo.. What a bad game was that. Unbelievable. The first half we didn't make a chance and a goal from Sassuolo was near. But in the second half I tried my 4-1-2-3 wide formations and things God a lot better.
We created a lot of changes but no goals.

Foggia we tried our new tactic again and it worked for us. We made 3 goals. Miranda 1 and Icardi 2. Icardi is on fire. We also got a present from our opposition. An own goal.
Freddy Guarin got injured in this game

View attachment 201460

He was out for 3 - 4 weeks. I rested him so I also could try out some younger players.

Trapani was a very good game and we showed some great football. Jovetic made 2 goals and I will make an enquiry at the end of the season because he's one of our top players along with Peresic.

We played a very good game against Athletic. With another goal of Jovetic. We were looking very good after this game.

We went with a lot of confidence to the Testimonial of Totti. I played a weak side because I wanted to rest some players for the Madrid game. We lost with the smallest difference because of an own goal.. so so stupid.

Real Madrid just outclassed us and showed us that we still have a long road to go if we wanna win the Champions League. 3 goals against.

Then we played against Pato we weren't a match for us. We outclassed them but only in the second half.
Alex Telles came back Injured from this game.

View attachment 201458

This will be the games of the August Serie A update.
View attachment 201457

Our transfer :
View attachment 201456

We brought in Romero and Silva. Silva seems a bit overpriced and could be. But he played very decent till now.
Romero played fantastic games for us with Brozovic. They certainly gonna be our midfield duo in the Future.
Nagatomo wanted to leave so I let him go.
I brought Santon into the first team and Silva as reserve.

Till the next update!

Does somebody now what's wrong with my pictures? they are so small and unreadable? somebody tips? :D