Jawbreaker tactics V.3 HIGH SCORING(Testers needed)

• Thread starter Thread starter bozinis8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5K

bozinis8

Reaction score
Hey guys!Started a new save with QPR a couple of weeks ago,made my own tactics as always and i was pretty shocked with the results! It is still very soon in the season but i want to share my tactic with you and also listen to some suggestions from you if possible.As the title says,it is a High Scoring Tactic so that means that you have 3+ goals scored per game. I have conseeded quite a lot goals already but i really believe it is my GK's issue.I am trying to fic my tactics a bit so i need some testers!Here is the tactic View attachment 222744 as you can see it is a 4-3-1-2 formation.The wingers are pretty attacking and the whole game is organised by the Central and the Attacking midfielders.In my case Barton and Taraabt!There is the League Table after 5 matches! Unbeaten as you see.View attachment 222740There is all my fixtures so far. View attachment 222743Teams statistics from the games against Man City and Blackburn View attachment 222742 View attachment 222739And finally my transfers View attachment 222741If anyone is interested to test my tactic here is some info:Pitch size: StandardTouchline shouts: Get Ball Forward , Pass to Feet , Work ball into box , Push Higher Up , Stand off Opponents

View attachment 222754

Last edited:
As much as i know, Q.P.R. have 3.5 mil. transfer budget, and even with your 11 mil. that's 14.5.
You spended 27 mil. which makes me belive that you cheated.
Am i right Jean-Luc?

Plus you've only played 5 games... the only challenging one is Man City, which you just about scrapped through.

few things i feel i could share here..

Look at the amount of players let out. thats a fair Whack on wages saved. 14.5m Can be streached up to 50m over 48 months.

Plus if he cheated he would have signed much bettter players.

Gl with this

if you want my Advice, Remake your Opening post, its very Messy and scatterd, make it clear what your Aiming for and what your formation is all about

Any Changes people have to make if they download
is it plug and play
What match prep
Pitch size
Shouts

if you do this you will recive alot more Downloads and Feedback.
what players you recomend for this tactic, key attributes

Last edited:
As much as i know, Q.P.R. have 3.5 mil. transfer budget, and even with your 11 mil. that's 14.5.
You spended 27 mil. which makes me belive that you cheated.
Am i right Jean-Luc?

Yep

Also hes only played 5 games sooooo

is this for patch 12.0.4? nice result but if its 12.0.4, like what TheBetterHalf said any default tactics can achieve that kind of results..

for the people who are saying he is cheating what is the problem with that!! he is not bragging about his achievements he is asking people to try his tactic and try and make it better for him and everyone else keep it up buddy and take notice of OoscotsmanoO he already done a tactic that i have had some success with :D

: StandardTouchline shouts: Get Ball Forward , Pass to Feet , Work ball into box , Push Higher Up , Stand off Opponents

Firstly

Could those questioning the results and transfers just post somewhere else. Its really easy to transform the budget and use installmeants. As for only playing 5 matches, I agree that the title of the thread is slightly missleading - V3 and high scoring - and that its not a fininshed product.BUt when reading the actual text, you see that the user IS asking for feedback and help to make it better and why wait until the season is over to do that ?

On Topic

Nice start of the season. I just have a question. When using these shouts, is it under some specific circumstances and whats the thought behind them. I can understand that passing to feet and work ball into box makes you play more patient, reducing the t-balls into space and the long shots but the rest I dont understand. For instance, you say you push up the team along with stand off. As the d-line is twekaewd it will not effect that one as the press for push up is reduced by stand off, they make no sense. Just like get ball forward dont effect the tempo since its also tweaked etc etc. Perhaps this is where the tactic may be improved ?

Cheers

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken last year there were many people also accuse this guy of cheating LOL

On topic I believe it's a high scoring tactic but you will concede alot because it's too attacking with only 1 CM and he's even not a holding midfield type. Tried last year with 4-1-3-2 tactic with inside forwards and amc behind two strikers with only 1 CM and I'm getting raped by 4-1-2-2-1 's. Just my thought though

Back