bcfc345

Reaction score
Is it just me or is Jay Rodriguez an absolute beast ! he scored a hat full, 18 goals last season at Leicester, he was the only unrecognisable striker in the top 7 goal scorers last season, so i snapped him up at Birmingham and hes continuing with his goals :)

he scored against me enough!!! never bought him tho

he is quality if hes played as a poacher had him on my middlesbrough save marvin sorrdell from watford scoes a load aswell

what role would you recommend to play him in a 4-5-1 formation.

Mate in Reply To is he good enough for the Prem I signed him at the start of the 3rd season after finishing 8th with Birmingham, he scored 18 last year and just scored a hat trick on debut, gotta be worth a punt he's turning into a cracking little player !!

is he prem quality m8?

Well I bought him for Arsenal once as a back-up for RVP and I would usually bring him on as a sub obviously and he had 8 appearances coming off the bench . He scored 5 goals in those appearances and one of those goals were notably against Chelsea . :) So I would say that's not bad at all but I think that was on 11.3 :\ not sure about now .

i have got a burnley game going and he is amazing. best playing him as trequista. he is a big game player and always plays well against bigger clubs. so well in fact i have given him 2 new contracts and i've only played two seasons. Buy him now!!!!!!!

i signed him for newcastle second season, he is first team with demba ba and has scored 21 in 21 games, he is a beast so far, only cost me 5million! :)

My Leeds bought him too...in the mid of 2nd season
But those annoying fans were angry and said I was wasting money!
I spent 4.7 M on him, While his value was 1M.
That's totally stupid
His ability can be better than the best original member of Leeds (Snodgrass, who I sold to Spurs for 14M)

His scoring is quite good... Now I Hope the fans' confidence to the transfer will raise soon.

Btw, in your guys' games, is he capped in England senior squad?
He is, in my game quite often as a sub

Just bought him for Leicester off this thread, better be worth it lol

Well I started at a southern blue square team and Im in League 2 atm 2 consecutive unbeaten promotions and Jay Rod has scored so many for me 71 goals in 55 games this season and he's played 3 times for England and scored 6 whilst he's been at me so he got in the England squad whilst he was playing in the Blue Square -_- mad lol... Im gunna keep him and Steven Fletcher up front for a couple of seasons great partnership for a low/average team. :)