JDY

Reaction score
Jean Chera - Flamengo
Position - Attacking Mid

jean_chera.jpg

Screenshot:

View attachment 303574

alright lads , most of you have probly heard of this young brazilian through videos on youtube etc and no doubt he's gona have a bigg future in the game
im not to sure but i think he's playing for santos at the moment but what i wanna know is if he appears in the game as a regen as the game goes on ?
im not to sure how old he is now but it would be great to be able to sign him :)
here's a clip of him playin wen he was 6 years old !

YouTube- 12 year old Jean Carlos Chera hot soccer prospect

(this of course was a few years ago)

Last edited by a moderator:
13 or 14 im guesing as he was born in 1995 . . does anyone know if hes in the game

are you sure this is not Jesus playing footie???? :p
cause if he did play footie, this is probably what he would look like!

are you sure this is not Jesus playing footie???? :p
cause if he did play footie, this is probably what he would look like!

i know , thats what i was thinking when i first saw it lol
i rekon he's gona be the best player on future fm's no doubt.
look at 2.40 on the clip , to even see the opportunity to chip the keeper at that age, and to pull it off . . thats another thing all together

this kid is amazing!!!! 3:20. how can someone his age do that !!!

going to move this thread to Fm13 section as I found this kid today and searched for him and found this from years ago :)

going to move this thread to Fm13 section as I found this kid today and searched for him and found this from years ago :)

Yeah he has awesomw looking stats, in my game currently (second part of the fourth season) he is 20 and he joined me on FREE transfer from Flamengo, I couldn't believe it how good he is when I found him, though I plan on retraining him to the ML position as he is left footed and is already competent at that position(since I don't play with AMC and MC position already reserved), gonna upload a screenshot of him after I finish this season or the next just to show how good (at least I believe) he can get!

how u find him, i searched and couldnt find him, im in year 2015!

Found him in the latest patch at Atletico Paranaense (Brazil). His history shows him at Santos, then leaving for Genoa on a Free, then to Flamengo on a Free, and now at Paranaense on a Free.

I haven't signed him yet, but my scouts give him a decent rating.

I'm not sure how much of his attributes are fixed, but at 17 years old he looks pretty decent. I'd like to sign him, but they say he'd fail a work permit.