Jeremy Helan

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

Montanaro

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know anything about this young french LB? I picked him up for 1 million USD (valued at like 1.5) I can't remember from who though, I think from a ligue 1 french club.

He looks promising for me and I have him out on loan at Serie C2 fano where he has averaged 7.1 rating over nearly an entire season.

If anyone has dealt with him in the past could tell me anything about him, it would be much appreciated, thanks.

Definitely a great young prospect/wonderkid...I'd hold on to him, he performs well in League 1 at the start, and eventually becomes one of the better left backs in the game.

the name rings a bell, did he use to play for a top for club in their reserves or something

meh, can get better. Joe mattock isnt the best but a cheap alternative.

he plays for man city and turns out great after a few seasons

He's good in real life too ^^) ... he went good and into my starting line up in the forth season

hes a wonderkid, hes gonna be a real good player in real life, hopefully better than bridge

Turns out to be a quality left back, definately one to hold on to ;)

yeah, man city!

I won the Serie C2 with Pro Vercelli in my first season and got a huge transfer budget for that level (like 1.4 million) and didn't need anything in particular. I saw he was good and he didnt want to join at first, but I sweet talked him and he signed.

So you all suggest I should sign him to a long term deal (I may be promoted to Serie B after my 2nd season). I usually have a hard time holding onto top talent as lower teams and I'd rather lock him up for a while so he doesnt leave on a free.

Back