Jeremy Toulalan the New Keano/Viera/Barton/Thug

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Reaction score
just look at his yellow card and red card ratio, hahahaha, what an ***! such i liability to my team!
still giving him time to settle though, but thats pretty bad!! <)
View attachment 18991

Fabricio Collocini has got the worst disciplinary record I have ever seen on my Newcastle save. The screenshot says it all... View attachment 18992

My God that is a shocking record
Newcastle are very dirty
In my QPR game, three Newcastle players occupy the 'most red cards' area

I know, he came back from a 3 game ban, and got sent off.. so he now has a 4 game ban :O

That is really bad =/ I didnt know Toulalan was playing that badly in your save. I always wanted to get him, he has been a crucial player in Arsenal team.

A couple of bad boys there ;) On my Newcastle save, at the end of the season I think I notched up some 130 yellows. And in 46 games, that's a ridiculous number, averaging nearly 3 per game!

hahha, yeah i know, his aggression is only 13 too, so im not too sure what his problem is, been fining him everytime he has got a red card! seems to be getting a little better, Collicini is pretty shocking dude :D wow, need to sort out Toulalan, was meant to build my midfield around him but he is too much of a liability at the moment!

do you have him on hard tackling? that is pretty shocking, i found the same thing though with him and mexes.. there guaranteed 2 red cards atleast, and 10 yellows.

i do play an aggressive tackling system as i play mostly attacking football with a high back line! but everyone else plays in his position does not get and has the same role, Fletcher is like an angel compared to him and Hargreaves too, going to sort him out now today, paid alot of money for him, cant have him getting sent off every other game!

it may just be one of his hidden attributes, the fact he is a dirtier player.

ive just looked and his sportsmanship is 14 out of 20 and he has got a dirty rating of 65 out of 100

There is a hidden attribute called dirtiness. Toulalan has around 13 (pretty low IMO) and Coloccini has 15. Fletcher's is 6. Lorik Cana is a bigger thug on my Sunderland save though, and his dirtiness is 17...

Lol yeah Cana is a dirty player. Maybe Toulalan's tackling is just **** and his decision making aswell?

Ya... I had to sub him every time he got yellow carded, because he would be certainly sent off soon if he is left on the field. Such a wild beast haha.

his tackling is 16 and decisions is 15 so I dunno what's wrong with him.

Lol just mental then.

Deano check your Hamachi

i swear everytime i am just about to sub him after being booked earlier on in the game, he goes and gets called over by the **** ref and gets is marching orders while the sub is waiting to be completed!! haahha! never knew ppl had hidden attributes like dirtiness, thats pretty funny, he is not that much of a thug in relation to those stats, i am about to play Bolton at home and he is playing next to Scholes as ball winning mid (as usual) support, tackling made to "easy" so lets see,this is his 1st game back after his red!

Back