Jermain Defoe fined for speeding

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 744

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Premiership footballer Jermain Defoe is fined after pleading guilty to speeding while driving in Portsmouth.

More...

Who cares?

I bet there must be tonnes of cases like that every year, just because a footballer does it, it's classed as news?

I have seen this so many times and it starting to get boring now. Loads of people do it but don't get into the news.

i feel a little bit for defoe he seems to get pulled over alot and he feels its because the old bill is stereotyping. if he was speeding they yes he should be pulled over but i feel his frustration if everytime he goes out in his motor he gets randomly pulled over.

Everyone gets the same thing, pointless news article really.

Who cares?

I bet there must be tonnes of cases like that every year, just because a footballer does it, it's classed as news?
:( i agree.

I remember joey barton (though i hate him) was recorded by a paper breaking a few driving regulations and made out it was the worst thing ever even though all he did was like go through an orange light:@. The gayest thing was they were filming from a car and went through the light as well.:O

Back