• Thread starter Thread starter timmsy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

timmsy123

Reaction score
Sorry in advance if their is a sticky suitable for this but i've tried searching and not found anything appropriate, basically i'm Man Utd in 3rd season in August, want a new RM to replace Valencia and have come to conclusion its Sanchez or Navas? Had a £27million bid for Sanchez accepted and a £30million bid for Navas accepted, have offered both contracts but can't choose which one to accept and which to reject? Just wanted some opinions...

Have just have the exact situation with them two players, you probably went for them because of there dribbling :P? And anyway I decided to buy Sanchez in the end, he has scored 4 goals in 5 so far would recommend.

Who did you sign him for mate? Yeah dribbling/pace/creativity mainly, going to be playing in the MR position though, not pushed on in their 'natural' AMR role, however both are accomplished MR's like Valencia who i currently have. Really can't decide, Sanchez costs less and is younger but Navas the experience edge...

Sanchez is good, never really used navas but sounds good.

I prefer vargas over both of these, sanchez is better than navas though

Vargas is naturally left sided though... this is such a tough decision!

The one main thing that took me off Navas is his natural fitness which is the main reason I opted for Sanchez.

Please use links provided by Coach, or post in the new looking for a player section. Was designed to sstop threads like this :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back