Ji Sung Park

• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6K

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
I have recently bought FM 2010 and am wondering if i should sign Ji Sung Park for my Aston Villa team.
For me, Park is the type of player i am looking for, industrious, clever and a team player.
What do you guys think of him?

park

I have recently bought FM 2010 and am wondering if i should sign Ji Sung Park for my Aston Villa team.
For me, Park is the type of player i am looking for, industrious, clever and a team player.
What do you guys think of him?

all depends what style u want from your team , see i was united and i wanted my team to adapt to a fast flowing style where we attacked from the off , so i sold park because he dosent have enough pace , but if your after a team who plays , smart and sensible football parks your man for the right wing i say .

You have enough wingers for villa so maybe look to improve other areas

yeah park is awful mate, you should have bought craig bellamy or SWP

i remember at the end of the season real madrid wanted park, obertan and evra. they were willing to give 10mil for park, 13mil for obertan and 22mil plus gago for evra

Last edited:
Park isn't awfull. He hasn't got great technichal att., BUT, he has the work capacity of a Nigerian marathon runner, and he fights to the bitter end, and that my friends is a priceless attribute.just ask Alex Ferguson. I bought him to my Leverkusen team(I know Bundesliga is not the best, but hear me out), he was voted Bundesliga Player of The Year two years in a row....
If you can get him cheap, buy him as a reserve, as he can play many positions. His determination and work rate makes him a nice ace in the sleave.

park ji sung is good when i played fm 2010 4 5 minutes he scored a hat trick 4 me as united against chelsea and he was on the right wing

I think Park is under-rated, on the game and irl. He is actually a decent player, as he shows when he plays for man u. It's a shame though because he is overlooked because of giggs and valencia, even though Valencia is *****.
However, someone previously stated that Villa's wingers are good enough, and I agree. If I were you I'd focus on a new centre mid

valencia and park was good in my game. anyway, given a choice, ashley young or park?

Ashley Young all day long. But if you can get Park in cheapish he would be a fantastic versatile player who can turn big in lots of games.

actually i'm man u.. i already have park but was contemplating selling him or tosic for young or modric

Last edited by a moderator:
Ji sung is a good player for what style it seems you want to play, if you can pick him up for under 6.5 million i would say that it is a bargain!
but you do need to strengthen other areas of your team i.e. Cm - i would suggest Milan Badelj from Dinamo, or use the shortlist attached at the bottom here!

also vukcevic for the left side as playmaker if you want to have that slow patient penetrating final 3rd, i think that would be a good idea!

Ji sung is a good player for what style it seems you want to play, if you can pick him up for under 6.5 million i would say that it is a bargain!
but you do need to strengthen other areas of your team i.e. Cm - i would suggest Milan Badelj from Dinamo, or use the shortlist attached at the bottom here!

also vukcevic for the left side as playmaker if you want to have that slow patient penetrating final 3rd, i think that would be a good idea!

cm gt anderson mah.. van der vaart quite cheap in the game too,,

Back