Jo...An amazing Target man!!

Marshall1983

Reaction score
I bought jo when i was Newcastle manager,He was listed and picked him up for 5million. Played him target man role,alongside Milyevski on poacher..(Got him for free,contract expiring).He banged in 37 goals in 38 appearances,Milyevski also got 33!
Jo stats arnt the best but he is just quality in this role.....Moved to Arsenal as they approached me and bought jo for them,20million but worth every penny! 18 games 16 goals.
Anyone else had the pleasure of watching him bang them in week in week out lol?

Ive had to play against him, top scorer last season for villa

He is a quality player on target man role!....his stats improve alot if you use TUGS TRAINING!

no but on 09 me and a mate found he was dead good and underrated

play him as a complete forward has scored 35 goals in 36 games in my current season with crystal palace. And his record for the last 4 seasons are nearly a goal a game.

were can i download tugs training ??

Playing him as an advanced Forward and he currently leads the EPL in Goals, Assists, MOM and Average Rating.

I Had Jo For Watford He Was Bought For 5 Mill Along With New Free Signing Bojinov and he scored and incredible 28 goal haul that season and he would of scored 10 more if i put him the main target man on corners easy

Whats his full name? when i write JO, it gives me 2000 results...

Thanks.. But i am too late. He is on loan for season :( ****! i needed a Striker!

Never did it for me at Everton he'd always score loads in pre season and then the goals would dry up shame really I liked Jo though apparently he had a poor attitude and so was shipped off to Galatasary on loan

Yeah, he can be a quality player.

Did 3 seasons on an old Newcastle save. I had him for two and he scored near 50 goals. A good player. :)

I find that AI managers always pwn with him in the squad, I on the other hand I think he's a wage sponging pile of ****.

Contracts running out for Man City third season. Won't come to Hércules because we can't pay him enough :L tried everything :L

He's a good buy if you've just been promoted to the PL.

Sure to get you goals if played right.

I am Derby in the prem, 4th season, top of the league. Signed Jo for about 2 mil in my 3rd season, but this season he's scored 30 goals in 38 games. I got offered 14mil from arsenal for him, but rejected it, i'm keeping hold until i win the title.

Back