Joaquín Larrivey "El Bati" The Best Player on FM15?

• Thread starter Thread starter maxt7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 7K

maxt7

Reaction score
View attachment 249509View attachment 249510View attachment 249505

First time I have uploaded anything but I wanted to show off Joaquin Larrivey! Took a punt on him to spearhead my Arsenal team and to say he has delivered is an understatement. Playing as a defensive forward he scored 47 goals in 52 appearances in his 1st season. He followed that up with 58 goals in 59 games in his second season as well as scoring 18 goals in the champions league! Is this a one off or has anyone else found the new Batistuta at 30 years old!

He always scores against my Barca team, although I have never seen his stats like that. He looks deadly.

Always seems to get between 10-15 goals a season for Celta in my save, a good portion being against me. Seems like a good player, those stats are immense though!

hmm, I don't remember Larrivey having those stats at all, seems like editing to me, sorry but it does, haven't played FM in a while though.

hmm, I don't remember Larrivey having those stats at all, seems like editing to me, sorry but it does, haven't played FM in a while though.

No editing. Larrivey's stats are actually pretty decent on FM15, especially his mental stats.

Sorry but editing the stats of a 30 year old striker from Celta Vigo isn't something I'd be ever interested in and is borderline sad. I have just played the game and thought I'd sign a forward who always seemed to score against me in other games before. Maybe start playing the game before you make any more comments.

Sorry but editing the stats of a 30 year old striker from Celta Vigo isn't something I'd be ever interested in and is borderline sad. I have just played the game and thought I'd sign a forward who always seemed to score against me in other games before. Maybe start playing the game before you make any more comments.
I played the game, stopped for a while, I mean one can get tired of FM now can he? I just mentioned because I don't remember seeing those stats on my scouts reports of him, but if it is real as you said, then next time I'll keep checking on him on new saves.

I mean, 20 Det 18 Concentration 17 Decisons, I've seen him play, he's not that good IMO

Back