Job centre ,leading candiidate N/A ??

Veo86

Reaction score
I like creating an unemployed manager with local or regional reputation and then try to become succesful as fast as possible (regens are ok first couple of seasons ,but i lose interest when there is nothing but regens left in the game..thats why i want to get to manage a top club as fast as possible) . Obviously i can only get job with lover tier clubs but there is one thing that bothers me a bit and im not quite sure what to make of it. With a lot of saves it happens that Sporting job(Liga adelante ,Spain) gets available quite fast .Which is great ,i can get it ,but it doesnt make sense really - its the only national reputation team that i can get to manage as my first club when my reputation is still either regional or local.I shouldnt be able to get that job, right? Im hoping that someone that realy understands game mechanics can explain this to me.

Two things could be important with this - in the job centre as it shows in the screenshot it says there is no leading candidate available for the job,so maybe im the only candidate and thats why i get it (but why am i the only candidate?).And the other thing that might have something to do with it ,the club finds it self in administration cause of the finances in every save (could that be why no AI manager wants the job?.) .

I have some limited knowledge of the reputation system in the game,but im not sure what to make of this , so i'd apreciate it if someone would explain this to to me.

View attachment 247516

Is my question just nonsense?Or nobody really knows how to explain it ? Or if at least if someone could explain to why exactly that N/A appears? Im pretty sure it stands for not available ,but i just dont know why it comes to that.

Is my question just nonsense?Or nobody really knows how to explain it ? Or if at least if someone could explain to why exactly that N/A appears? Im pretty sure it stands for not available ,but i just dont know why it comes to that.

N/A stands for None Applicable, meaning that there isn't a favourite manager for the job. I'm not sure about the reputation thing though, sorry dude.