Job offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Calz88

Reaction score
Currently in 2016/2017 in league1 with aldershot town got some good young players, but been approached by Birmingham in same league what should I do??

stay with aldershot try and get them into premier league n champions league

Stay.I was managing a lower club in Bulgaria and was approached by a Ligue 1 club(France),I rejected next season they sack me despite me getting them to the EURO CUP knockout round 2.There was no decent job left.My point is you can get scr*wed.

Stay.I was managing a lower club in Bulgaria and was approached by a Ligue 1 club(France),I rejected next season they sack me despite me getting them to the EURO CUP knockout round 2.There was no decent job left.My point is you can get scr*wed.

So... wouldn't the point of that story be to move to Birmingham?

So... wouldn't the point of that story be to move to Birmingham?

hahaha, that was the moral of the story that I got as well, hahah.

But... it will always be more satisfying to stay at your long-term club. Unless I started with a small side and a huge side comes in and approaches me, I always stay on the same club.

I always start my saves with long-term plans.
ie:
Start off with a weaker/smaller team (lates save I started with Viking in Norway), and eventually build up a reputation, which will attract bigger teams. After winning Tippeligaen, and qualifying for knock-out-stages in Champions League three years in a row, the offers started ticking in. I ended up with West Ham, got promoted & established in the PL, which resulted in Man Utd hiring me around 2020. Amazingly fun, and a real awesome feeling when your early-set goals are achieved.

To answer your question:
It all depends on the type of save you want. Create a dominant force from scratch? build your own name by achieving certain stuff with certain clubs?
Set your goals, and try to achieve them. It really is worth the time and effort.

Back