• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79730

wassup guys, i am called joe, my name was gabonese tiger but i changed it because im not gabonese and i dont support hull city or like the animal tiger, infact i hate them they just think theyre the king of the jungle.
My hobbies are modern warfare 2, fm base, football manager 2010, annoying americans on xbox live, eating junk food, drinking stuff that slaughters your teeth, and also i enjoy cooking and will be attending a cookery school this summer
I am not liked on the site because there is a little group of people who think they rule the site, i wont mention names but i think you could all take a guess at who they are, they dont like me because i say what i think and obviously thats not respected around here, anyway i think that if you dont say what you think you are an Epic fail at life, My uncles are in afganistan, one was shot in the shoulder and had his muscle tissue there torn out, and one is doing good fighting for his country, i support man city and bristol rovers all my life, yes thats right all my life not since the rich arabs took over, i support bristol rovers because they are legendary and have the best pasties in the world. As of today thanks to frankie i support kidderminster harriers, i support london wasps in rugby union, Hampshire Hawks in cricket, follow andy murray in tennis, and i think michael phelps is a prat. I Also hate Phil Brown, Rafa Benitez and David Cameron. I think that the sexy single girls advertisements should be removed from the site:wub:

wassup guys, i am called joe, my name was gabonese tiger but i changed it because im not gabonese and i dont support hull city or like the animal tiger, infact i hate them they just think theyre the king of the jungle.
My hobbies are modern warfare 2, fm base, football manager 2010, annoying americans on xbox live, eating junk food, drinking stuff that slaughters your teeth, and also i enjoy cooking and will be attending a cookery school this summer
I am not liked on the site because there is a little group of people who think they rule the site, i wont mention names but i think you could all take a guess at who they are, they dont like me because i say what i think and obviously thats not respected around here, anyway i think that if you dont say what you think you are an Epic fail at life, My uncles are in afganistan, one was shot in the shoulder and had his muscle tissue there torn out, and one is doing good fighting for his country, i support man city and bristol rovers all my life, yes thats right all my life not since the rich arabs took over, i support bristol rovers because they are legendary and have the best pasties in the world. As of today thanks to frankie i support kidderminster harriers, i support london wasps in rugby union, Hampshire Hawks in cricket, follow andy murray in tennis, and i think michael phelps is a prat. I Also hate Phil Brown, Rafa Benitez and David Cameron. I think that the sexy single girls advertisements should be removed from the site:wub:
Welcome Joe (My name), here's to saying what you think and disliking those who think they rule the site because they make a lot of sigs or have been on the site for longer than others. Only Sean rules!!! I agree with many of your statements and hope your uncles kill the Taliban. :D.

only sean and kris rule the site, his right hand men are JP woody, Lee and the other mods who are all pretty nice guys, ill pm you with the guys i dont like if you want

This thread will become a warzone.
You have been warned

you can hide the adverts by clicking the - in the top right hand corner of them

Lol yeah, it may all come to blows one day. That'll be funny. Welcome Joe, despite the fact you have been here for a couple of months. :P

Lol yeah, it may all come to blows one day. That'll be funny. Welcome Joe, despite the fact you have been here for a couple of months. :P
i thought i had seen you before :P

We don't think we rule the site Joe. It may seem like that but it's not like that. I have no problem with you saying what you think. Ever since you've been on this site you've accused people of either talking about you saying they don't like you or you're saying something about them. It's well documented we don't get on and I highly doubt that will ever change. We both act immature sometimes, I admit. There's no reason to bring things up like this all the time. Just continues the ongoing argument between both of us. Welcome to the site Joe. I hope your Uncles own the Taliban.

ill pm you with the guys i dont like if you want
Once again, no need mate.

Last edited:
I don´t understand, the sexy single women is my reson to come here...oh..and the passion for football(the blonde with white top rock´s!! we should have all a comemoration dinner...)...(no labtops)..(during ***)....

Joe, seriously..was that about certain people not liking you and thinking they rule the site really appropriate?

So im not the only one who has seen little clans forming thinking they are superior to everyone else.

Even though you have been on this site for a while, welcome, and im sure your not hated on this site so dont worry.

I wouldnt say people are ganging up theyre simply forming friendships.

So im not the only one who has seen little clans forming thinking they are superior to everyone else.

Even though you have been on this site for a while, welcome, and im sure your not hated on this site so dont worry.
It's not 'a little clan'. We're not 5 year olds although we may act immature sometimes. It's just being mates, or 'bumlicks' as you call us. I haven't got a problem with you that much really, just for some reason lately you've been getting on my back a lot, because I'm according to you a 'bumlick'.

You all need to sit down watch the Breakfast club and realise that we all have more in common than you might think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back