Joe Hart

Reaction score
What's the most you would pay for joe hart because he is doing brilliant for my birmingham game but is only on loan :S

In the second season, Man City usually transfer list him on mine, for some bizarre reason!

But he is one of the best keepers on the game, so up to 10 million would be more than beneficial for your team!

good choice of team to manage ;)

When he's finished his loan they will transfer him for about 10 mil just offer about 2.5 to 3million and they normally accept

just got him for 8 mil on the second season with rangers heres to hope!

Signed him for 6.25m for Arsenal in 3rd season. Played as #1 for 2 seasons, but then I got a wonderkid regen who was starting to develop. Play him now, and Hart went on loan. Good keeper, though.

Joe Hart, only had him in one of my FM games. FM 2008, Gillingham and was pretty good then, imagine he must be brill on FM 2010

at his current age the most i would pay would be about 3 to 4 mil but in the future when his older and alot better proberly between 15 to 20 mil

you can get him for 2.5 million in the second season, he usually gets transfer listed and for some unknown reason nobody wants him until after you buy him

great keeper pciked him up second season for west ham listed for 2.1m, great match stats, great keeper. Played full season as no.1

in my wolves save second season i paid 2 million for him, they put him up for sale

Bought him for about 3mils at first season. For covering my At. Madrid.

about £6million.

slightly off topic, at your username. Le Fondre is indeed god, because he came through county's academy (H)

i signed him for 7 Million on from at the start on my FM Base save joins after loan at Birmingham finishes

In the second season, Man City usually transfer list him on mine, for some bizarre reason!

WHS

Good keeper good enough for a mid table EPL team I'd say. Got him for £1.5m with Boro when I got promoted and had Begovic as back up.

Back