Joe Hart

• Thread starter Thread starter lee_efc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

lee_efc

Reaction score
Hello People im everton and i signed Joe Hart in january 2010. after the sale of Carlo Nash to Leeds United the fee was really low. i wanted a quick sale and he wernt happy about being on bench as Tim Howards back-up. so i signed joe hart for 4.5million plus to reserve players cant remember names. they were awful wouldnt have become 1st teamers and i played Joe Hart in my F.A Cup tie with Bolton my defence was awful that day. if it wernt for Joe Hart i would have been demolished at least by 4 clear goal but thank to Joe Hart keeping me in the tie. i got a replay at Goodison and beat the 3-0 so what im trying to say is Joe Hart is amazing. a must have essential hes on 35grand a week plus bonuses hes worth every penny and now Tim Howard cant get a game

Last edited:
lolololol. i hate joe hart. joe lewis and ben foster for england........

i like joe hart a class keeper for me. i signed him for arsenal me and he turned out to be a legend. so hart for me.

he cudnt get a game for man city with shay given there keep so i had a loan to buy with stoke and i got him for just 2.5million afta he put in sum class performances

Back