playin'fm

Reaction score
Ok,so I was Coventry and I made a loan offer for Joe Mattock and it got accepted.However he choose to join Huddersfield on loan.Why would he want to join Huddersfield insted of Coventry?
And how good does he turn out?

maybe he feels he is more likely to get first team football at huddersfield

He still looks like he will become a decent player on this one, although im sure there are better out there if that's what you're thinking. Ofcourse one good thing about Mattock is that he's English.

Hes just decent, Nothing special, Regens will be better than him.

i disagree, under the right training his performance will show otherwise, he turns out to be a great player for lower leagues but more of a decent player for top leagues though.

He probably joined Huddersfield because he feels he'd get more 1st team football there

im not going to lie, I just love opening this thread to see Luke's Sig :wub:

Joe is a good player, he is at Ac Milan playing 1st team football week in and week out! It just depends when you get him and how you develop him ;)

im not going to lie, I just love opening this thread to see Luke's Sig :wub:​

Joe is a good player, he is at Ac Milan playing 1st team football week in and week out! It just depends when you get him and how you develop him ;)

he is at west brom where did you get ac milan from?

I bought him and slighty changed his training and he turned out an English regular and every transfer window people were scrapping to buy him, mind you it did take around 2 - 3 years (when he was 23 24) to turn out good but he has still has loads of time to develop further, i got him for 1 Mill in my Arsenal game

I bought him and slighty changed his training and he turned out an English regular and every transfer window people were scrapping to buy him, mind you it did take around 2 - 3 years (when he was 23 24) to turn out good but he has still has loads of time to develop further, i got him for 1 Mill in my Arsenal game

he only blossoms around 24, a late bloomer in my game, but maybe thats just my save.

He is average player as someone already write many regens becomes better than him...noting special

hes a full england international in my spurs save. and is playing for liverpool

hes half the player he was on FM 09

Disagree with you there. Wait for him to develop, he becomes a brilliant player, I'm in my second season with Fulham, using Max's 4-4-2 Hodgson tactics, i'll get a screenshot up later but basically he's first choice LB and playing very well, talking of which Matthew Briggs looks like a good prospect..

he only blossoms around 24, a late bloomer in my game, but maybe thats just my save.

Same as mines, he was decent and i was getting stick of my mate cause i paid about 5 - 7 mill as i got him late, changed his training slighty and then he became good, his stats went up and he got called my England.

Very good player around 25-26, goes up and down and chips in with a few goals, good crosser aswell.