Joey Barton - the racist thug!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i have started new game as Newcastle and have been trying to offload this thug for weeks now, no one is interested in takin him, not even when i offered him for 0 hahaahahaha

can anyone tell me how to get rid of him if playing newcastle please!

Try setting his transfer status to "not needed by the club", and place him on the transfer list. If you offer him to clubs and still no club wants the player, just release him.

tht kind of thing happens all the time in fm
its just stupid as even with his past and attitude some1 would want him

I've had that with Excellent players with great attitudes too, Leon Osman could not be sold once, even at 0, same problem with Shola Ameobi on an old FM

I would take Joey Barton, he might be a nutter but he is still does a good job in his prime...

I think your justunlucky, you can normally get around 4 million for him, he and geremi are normally the first 2 out the door, between em i normally get around 7 mil you can also sometimes get another 4-5 mil for smith always struggle to sell duff and **** though all i do is list them set the asking price to 100K below value and then set status to not needed and repeatedly offer to clubs until i get offers

if u play him villa will usually come in with a 7 mill bid for him , it has happened a few times for me on fm

yeah, shot will try give him a game or 2 but cant get rid of him, he is like the swine flu for s$%# sakes, also struggling to sell duff.

shot guys!

offer him a new contract on key player with high wages but only till the end of the current season. then just let him go when the contract expires

if u put him on transfer list etc n no luck how bout tryba buy a player u wnt still offer propr money and also joey barton?

or ask 4 a mutual termination

Back