John Bostock

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K
S

Sam

It's 2008, and John Bostock of Crystal Palace is starting to come onto the radar of many Premiership Clubs such as Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham. Bostock, 15, chooses Tottenham over all of them, hoping that Spurs can help him grow as well as he possibly can. The hype is huge for him, most Spurs fans are excited at the prospect of this highly rated youngster.3 years later, at the age of 19, Bostock is yet to appear for Spurs, and has disappointed many of the Spurs staff with his performances. To help revive his seemingly lost form, Tottenham send him out on loan to Brentford and Hull concecutively where he started to regain form. This lad has a lot of talent, but Spurs clearly don't have a good record when it comes to blooming (Dos Santos, Taarabt), so what does he do now? Go on Loan? Move Permenantly? Or stay and get a few games for Spurs? You choose

Just leave, to be honest, Tottenham are not capable of growing players like Arsenal do and I think it's the best target for him to go there. Otherwise, I think Redknapp wouldn't play him that often. It's sad, but this is the truth.
I am a fan of this guy, always put him in my first team in FM and gave him time to play in domestic cups and even in CL.

We've given him chances by sending him out on loan and he has failed miserably on every single loan deal. If he can't make it into league 1/championship teams he's never going to make it.

He made the move far too soon and would have been better off sticking with Palace for 3/4 more years to develop. He doesn't have the right attitude and drive to make it I hear.

Ha, ha.

He (and his dad too) is a massive ****. Couldn't think of someone who deserved to fail more.

but in my arsenal save, he came to Spurs near 2015. ;) tbh he's a good player.

He should follow Victor Moses and have a spell at Wigan. We'll knock him in to shape!

He should follow Victor Moses and have a spell at Wigan. We'll knock him in to shape!

Pfft. He was half the player Moses was at Palace, not to mention half the man.

Wigan are decent with youngsters, but why would he want to be with a soon-to-be Championship team ;)

Since people have been saying that for two years on the trot now and they haven't gone down?

Pfft. He was half the player Moses was at Palace, not to mention half the man.

Since people have been saying that for two years on the trot now and they haven't gone down?

Maybe this year will be the year, especially as now its a big 6-7 instead of big 4

Back