John fleck? Will he be world class?

cawley1031

Reaction score
I have recently bough John Fleck from Rangers for 3.4m currently managing Man City, Never heared of him before gave him his debut and he scored a hatrick against Stoke.. Do you rate him for a good future in the game?

sensational prospect on fm. play him often and train him well and he will be a world beater.

in real life, worries over his temper and attitude may slow/prevent his rise to the top, he was recently sent home from rangers pre season friendlies for swearing at ally mccoist. will still be the best scottish player ever, by a mile. and he knows it, which i think is the problem

Whats the best training schedule to get the best out of him?

doesn't he remind you of a certain englishmen.

dunno how good he is in real life, check out youtube.
as for fm hes wicked, just train him well and play him often and you have a beast of a player

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

come to think of it, anyone know if he'll go to QPR in the 1st season?

sensational prospect on fm. play him often and train him well and he will be a world beater.

in real life, worries over his temper and attitude may slow/prevent his rise to the top, he was recently sent home from rangers pre season friendlies for swearing at ally mccoist. will still be the best scottish player ever, by a mile. and he knows it, which i think is the problem

Then his just like Mario Balotelli from Italy he knows that he is gonna be a great player for italy so he plays with a massive attitude i mean one of the best mangers in the world if not the best couldnt control his anger reminds me abit of a younger rooney

hopefully he'll mature like rooney has. he seems like a different player now, keeps his cool. most of the time, lol

in my game hes not that good lol, he doesnt even get on the bench

rooney lmao never forget when man utd took a quick freekick thing against fulham and ref blew to retake and he threw ball in reffs direction

i was speakin to my m8 he went to eng v scott u19 he said he wank but on the game he quality become 1 of the best players on the game

I am training Fleck as AML is that something dumb to do? Should i train/play him as a foward or does he develop in a quality AML?

on previoyus patches he was an amc/aml so yeah he can definately play there. may as well make him more versatile

Thanks jdm0388 I have Fleck, Balotelli, Thiago Alcantara and Saivet now :p so yeah i will make him versatile and def train him as AML.

im in my 3rd season and he is qulity he is on 27 golas and has played 39 and still has a 9 games left what a player