Joint Story in League 1 anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Trotty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 686

Trotty

Reaction score
I was doing a QPR joint story but just didn't enjoy doing a championship side so i was wondering whether any1 fancies doing a league 1 or lower?

aye if no one else fancys doing one with you i will. i've just started one with leeds played my first game of the season?

Kind of shows your unreliable.

Im not normally unreliable just didnt enjoy playin as QPR and it also seemed i was the only 1 doing the thread as rob only updating once or twice

aye if no one else fancys doing one with you i will. i've just started one with leeds played my first game of the season?

Leeds dont seem to be a challenge if im honest id prefere to do to some1 like huddersfield, millwall etc.

I did update the thread, i just had a break because it is christmas and i dont want to waste it all on fm :/

I did update the thread, i just had a break because it is christmas and i dont want to waste it all on fm :/

i didn't mean 2 sound harsh about it i just like people updating regularly and i told u i wasn't enjoying the QPR game

Im not normally unreliable just didnt enjoy playin as QPR and it also seemed i was the only 1 doing the thread as rob only updating once or twice

Leeds dont seem to be a challenge if im honest id prefere to do to some1 like huddersfield, millwall etc.

aye well i have started one so...... if any one wants to do a spl or lower scottish league i would hapilly do one.

Back