Have you maybe tried a 4-1-2-3 with a normal backline 2 AMC's and 3ST's

This looks interesting. I think that if you provide more information in the opening post about your approach ( or rather reasoning behind it), people might give more feedback. As it is now, I think most users are missing the main point being that just because a formation might look extremely attacking by the position in the tactic screen, it can still be a safe and sound formation defensively, just like one 442 can be hugely different from another, all depending on the strategy and roles selected for the players( although the title of the threa does not help mith that ;) )

looks fantabulous, will definetly give it a go :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

just got completely bitched by Sunderland, and finished with 8 players :p

I think I'll test this, it looks interesting but I don't have much hope for it :p

Also, with such an attacking formation shouldn't you expect some bigger wins? I mean 1-0 and 2-1 are hardly worthy score-lines for this type of formation yet they seem most frequent..

I think I'll test this, it looks interesting but I don't have much hope for it :p

Also, with such an attacking formation shouldn't you expect some bigger wins? I mean 1-0 and 2-1 are hardly worthy score-lines for this type of formation yet they seem most frequent..

Reading have **** **** **** strikers. With better strikers i would imagine the margin of the wins would be better.

In My Opinion, if you win, you win, doesn't matter by how many.

Ohh God i hate filefront .. Could you plz upload this tactic on another site ..:):)

I am extremely shock. -.- My ac milan using ur tactics lost to leeds 4-0... My team now is having low confidence caus of the lost.. Pls help

Tbh, I have used this tactic on the demo, and it works fine, but on the full game it's just ****.

It doesn't seem to work for Feyenoord aswell, I have played 14 games with the tactic and I'm currently 16th (expected to be 4th)