Jordan Spence

Reaction score
Just bought him for £13 Million, and is a bargain as far as I can tell. He's 19 in real life, but when he reaches 23, this is roughly where his stats will be (See attachments).

I did a comparison with Sahko as well, who is around the same age and they are as good as each other. I suggest taking a look at him.

*He was injured prior to this photo, hence his stats have downgraded slightly in places

I just checked him out on my 2015 game, and his stats are no where near as good as yours..

I think that he has a variable potential although I'm not sure. Also, he played a lot of games for West Ham prior to him signing for me, so that may be a factor.

i loaned him on my first season with reading, and he wsa pretty solid..

He's quality in the future. In my Wolfsburg save, while I was England manager he was my main center back and was my vice captain after Wayne Rooney.

£13M is a definate bargain.

Here's his appearance history. I think he may have suffered an injury or not found a place in some people's files.

He doesn't get that good on my game. I almost signed him at one point so i kept checking out how he was developing

Wow. Checked him out on another of my saves, and yeah hes pretty good.

this is him on my save in my team, very good player, Barca are after him at the moment, i was looking for a Rb and needed some English players for my ECL squad and EPL squad.
he covers as Cb too which is great and i only paid 5.25 for him (he never had an English cap until he joined me) good young English player! definately recommended ;)
View attachment 53742View attachment 53743

What patch is this on? He is a good player and solid for most premiership sides but never becomes that good

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

He can be trained defensive midfielder and left back too, covers well in most positions, im just shocked because iv never seen him that good

he has a -9 potential, meaning that he could have a random pa from 150 - 180. if you're lucky and he has a potential of 170+ in your game, he would become world class

Wow. He looks like a very good player. I've just started a Inter Milan save, as I always do on FM, and it's going to be a long term save. I've just but a £3 Million bid in for him which has been accepted, and once the deal goes through, I'm thinking about getting Lucio or W.Samuel to tutor him, as they are both still super, and very experienced.

I'm going to post a screenshot of him in here after every season, so you can all see how he improves over each season. And I'll be using Tug's training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back