Jorge Valdivia vs Frdy Adu

• Thread starter Thread starter Madara Neji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Madara Neji

Reaction score
My team is Chelsea so I wanna know what's the better.
Jorge Valdivia or Freddy Adu

i have a soft spot for freddy and have never managed valdivia so im gonna have to say adu mate. he can easily be trained to be a CM, AML/R, STKR as well as his natural AMC. great player

Jorge Valdivia, is a great player all round scores goals and assists its almost impossible to steal the ball way from him when hes in good form, he will drible through alot of players

Freddy Adu, is one of the best young players out there, knows how to dribble and score, personanlly i had never seen adu assist for me so i dont know about that area.

I would recommened BOTH they are 2 diffrent players

Jorge Valdivia, is a great player all round scores goals and assists its almost impossible to steal the ball way from him when hes in good form, he will drible through alot of players

Freddy Adu, is one of the best young players out there, knows how to dribble and score, personanlly i had never seen adu assist for me so i dont know about that area.

I would recommened BOTH they are 2 diffrent players

I agree, they are both extremely different. But, if you are looking for the future, go for Adu, and if you want an immediate impact, Valdivia.

Speaking of Adu, does anyone remember in CM 03/04 you could get Adu when he was 13, he was really good as well:D

if u are chelsea y do wnt either of them?
wht bout fleck, marquinhos, arda turan, silva, mata, ribery

I remember, he was already tainted as a future star at that time.

Back