Jose Mourinho attacked!!

• Thread starter Thread starter GazaLaad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

GazaLaad

Reaction score
Just read on BBC Sport that someone tried to attack Jose with a knife at La Corouna airport :O

He attacked.. and won 7-0. :)

Either that guy was a complete nutter, or took his passion/hatred for him/football way tooooo far. Should be locked up a dam good while. Complete and utter moron oO)

Last edited:
meh. its not newsworthy unless the guy got him, nothing happened. :S

A man armed with a dagger is reported to have tried to stab Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho as he signed autographs in a Spanish airport.
A member of the club's security staff was said to have received a 4cm (1.5in) stab wound in the incident at La Coruna in Galicia, northern Spain.
The incident happened last Friday but has only just been reported by the Cadena Sur news channel.
It is not clear if Mr Mourinho was aware of the attack at the time.
Cadena Sur says the security staff member did not realise he had been stabbed until he was on the team bus.
However, security cameras at the airport may have captured the incident, it says.
Quoting a source at Real Madrid, Cadena Sur says the club has increased security for its game against Racing Santander this weekend.

the security guy took one for the team there!!! what a LAD

*Blyndreaper goes to Spain to avenge stabbing*

Security Guy deserves a tribute from the fans wee walk onto the park anda cheer :)

the security guy took one for the team there!!! what a LAD

Would you be saying that if it was you that was stabbed ? No, didn't think so either, and it clearly says he didn't know about it until on the team bus.

i personally hate mou, but i wud never condone such idiocy people forget its justa ******* game!!!

Meh.

BBC says he didn't know about it at the time. Mourinho clearly wasn't attacked - his security guard was (who also didn't realise)

What I can gather from this story:

Mourinho doesn't care
Stab wound never hurt
Was clearly a spoon not a knife.

How does anyone dare to attack the Special One? The answer: A couple of shots at the nearest pub.

And Pep Guardiola was not present for Barca......

Back