wilddc

Reaction score
This is my first post on FM base and I'm not entirely sure if this has been posted before.

Anyway here's the challenge, this needs to be done in one save and does not matter how long it takes you. You need to win the league, domestic cup(s) of each of the 5 big leagues of Europe (Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1), but you also need to win the champions league in each of the countries, just like Jose himself intends to do.

There is two ways of starting this challenge, the first way is to start at any of the 5 leagues (Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1) with the reputation of international footballer (I know Jose wasn't an international footballer, but this way you need to have the highest possible reputation). If you choose to start in the Premier League you need to start as Chelsea, La Liga Real Madrid and Serie A as Inter. If you start in Bundesliga or Ligue 1 you can obviously start with whoever you want to as Jose hasn't managed there (yet). So which ever league you start in you need to win the league, domestic cup(s) and the Champions League and then you can move to the next league and do the same.

The other way is to start as FC Porto with the professional footballer rep (which Jose was) and build your rep up so you can move onto one of those 5 leagues with whatever team you want to. Obviously you'll probably have to win trophies to get your reputation up so that means you'll have to win the league, domestic cup(s) and do well in Europe (or you can apply the rules from the other leagues into the Portuguese league to make it even harder). This is the harder way of doing it and the way I'm going to be doing it.

Good luck, if you choose to take this challenge on and make sure you post your progress onto the thread (with screenshots, if you want for extra evidence).

As you can see I've opted for the second option starting at Porto, this is the formation I'm going to be running and the formation and hopefully the formation that can help me start the first leg of the challenge. I will update once the transfer window has ended, showing how things are going in the league and cup(s) and who I brought in and who I sold.
View attachment 371138

Everything's going fine at the moment with a 100% win record, we got a favourable Champions League group which I reckon we can get at least second. Also had made good signings in the transfer window, with Yann Sommer easily being the best out of the 4! Dani Parejo links really well with Fernando which makes a strong midfield, Aljaz Struna is just a rotation player and has played one game and was solid. Michy Batshuayi is the replacement for Jackson Martinez and has only played one game but showed good signs. Varela has been our best player so far scoring 4 in 3 in the league and picking up 1 Man of the Match performance.
View attachment 370939View attachment 370938View attachment 370937View attachment 370935View attachment 370934

Going to give this a go, will start at Porto and build up from there

Here is an update on my save. I am now 3 months into the season and things are going great so far! Unbeaten and have won my last 10 competitive matches.
View attachment 367185

Here is my squad, Jackson Martinez has been phenomenal scoring 9 goals in 13 games! My best player so far though has been Mangala who has scored 5 in the last 2 games!
View attachment 367182

Here is the current standings in the league, after 9 games I sit top of the league by 4 points, however the teams below do have a game in hand!
View attachment 367179

Finally, here is the current champions league group, won all 3 games and only conceded 1 goal in each of the games!
View attachment 367178

Looking good!

Nice to see you're having a go at the challenge :)! My save file corrupted at the end of the first season after I managed to win the league and move to Borussia Mönchengladbach to try and complete the German leg of the challenge. I hope to start it up again and will update my progress.

Nice to see you're having a go at the challenge :)! My save file corrupted at the end of the first season after I managed to win the league and move to Borussia Mönchengladbach to try and complete the German leg of the challenge. I hope to start it up again and will update my progress.

Mine corrupted too, shortly after posting those screenshots. So need to start again, will do shortly and let you know how I get on :)