Jose Mourinho: Inter 2009/10 Tactic V.1

LGFIRE

Reaction score
Jose Mourinho: Inter 2009/10 Tactic V.1

Mourinho had a rather successful season at Italy this year. Winning the Italian Super Cup, Champions League, and Serie A. He also kept his amazing home performances of not losing, and he only lost a few matches in the league. Today I have finally finished the first trial with the tactic and I had a great season. I didn’t lose one home game in the league, but I lost once, in the Champions League against Chelsea. I finished the league first with a goal difference of +56, and with 88 points. I scored 75 goals and only conceded 19. I had great winning runs and I ended the season with, 28 won, 4 drawn, and 6 lost.

serieax.png

While in the champions league I still kept a great run, but it all came to an end when Chelsea beat me in my only home loss, and it wasn’t by a big margin only 2-0, with a man sent off. In the group stages, I won 5 games and drew 1. I won all my home games, and I only drew in an away game. I scored 15 goals and conceded 4, ended with a goal difference of +11, and 16 point, a great start to the Champions Group Stages.

europeanchampionscupk.png

After the group stages, I faced CSKA Moscow. First match was away and won 2-0, leaving me pretty much through to the next round. The second match at home ended 1-0 to me, making Inter go through by an aggregate of 3 -0. On the Quarter Finals, I faced Olympic Marseille. First match was once again away, and I left with a comfortable 1-0.When the second match arrived, it ended in a score line 1-1 leaving my home record intact from losing. I had gone through. But then I faced the impossible Chelsea. The first match was away, and it ended on 0-0 draw. It was a great score since it was almost impossible to get the point in Stamford Bridge even though I should have won, since I had all the chances. The home game Chelsea made me suffer my first home loss. I lost 2-0 and Lucio was sent off. Luck wasn’t on my side what so ever since I had most of the chances but I couldn’t finish them all. So the Champions League dream disappeared.

The Tactics

It is a 4-1-2-1-2, with no wingers. It has an away version and a home version. The home version is more into controlling the match and trying to leave the other team with no chances. While the home version is counter, both just as Mourinho played them.
Home:

fcinternazionale.png

Away:

fcinternazionale2.png

In both tactics there is a primary play maker which is the AMC (Sneijder) he will provide most of the assist as well as giving you a good amount of goals.

Home

The Positions

Goalkeeper:
Goalkeeper – Defend
------------------------------------------------------
Defender Left: Full Back – Automatic
Defender Center: Central Defender – Defend
Defender Center: Central Defender - Defend
Defender Right: Full Back – Automatic
Defensive Midfielder: Defensive Midfielder – Defend
Midfield Center: Central Midfielder – Attack
Attacking Midfielder: Attacking Midfielder – Support –Primary Position: Play Maker
Striker: Advance Forward – Attack
Striker: Deep Lying Forward – Support

Away:

The Positions

Goalkeeper:
Goalkeeper – Defend
Defender Left: Full Back – Automatic
Defender Center: Central Defender – Defend
Defender Center: Central Defender - Defend
Defender Right: Full Back – Automatic
Defensive Midfielder: Defensive Midfielder – Defend
Attacking Midfielder: Attacking Midfielder – Support –Primary Position: Play Maker
Striker: Advance Forward – Attack
Striker: Deep Lying Forward – Support

Results:

Serie A:

fcinternazionale3.png

fcinternazionale4.png

Champions League:

fcinternazionale5.png

Sounds all very good, but Inter are dominant in Serie A, and when I managed them, first season I managed to get 96 points in Serie A without any special tactics, which is 8 more than you. :/

Looks good mate, however 19 goals conceded is quite alot for Inter, when I managed Juventus I conceded 11 all season.

not being rude i have been inter once and i strolled tro the leauge really, but nice tactic

not being rude i have been inter once and i strolled tro the leauge really, but nice tactic
I know, but thats why i also did it with Pescara, look at the result

guys hes not trying to make a world beating tactic, hes recreating a real life tactic

LGFire, looks good, though surely you now have to also produce his 4-2-3-1? ;)

Yes I will, but when I'm done with this one, I finished 4th in serie B with Pescara and got promoted via playoff, now in 4Serie A, so double promotion, just using home and away

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:21 AM ----------

Guys i wont be able to update this alot since school starts tom. and I will have to concentrate on that more. But i would enjoy people giving me feed back on what to change

Sounds all very good, but Inter are dominant in Serie A, and when I managed them, first season I managed to get 96 points in Serie A without any special tactics, which is 8 more than you. :/

Yes but i made 2 transfers, since Milito i let go and a few others, and bought Alexis and Rosenburg to see if it works, unlikely you probably did more transfers ect.

Looks good mate, however 19 goals conceded is quite alot for Inter, when I managed Juventus I conceded 11 all season.

Yes but I also played reserves ect, and you probably strengthened your squad

--------------------
Please guys, post results and flaws please

Guys i wont be able to update this alot since school starts tom. and I will have to concentrate on that more. But i would enjoy people giving me feed back on what to change

What school do you go to?!

Nice one LGFIRE,will try it out when I've knocked down a few things from my things-to-do list.