jose mourinho's medal on ebay

ANT101

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh I saw this yesterday.

He threw two, they gave him another one after he threw the first one, he just did the same again.

I saw another medal up on Ebay a couple of hours after he had thrown it into the crowd. Like this one it didn't have any pics the only one it had was of Mourinho throwing it into the crowd. Can't really trust them untill you get a proper picture.

Lloyd said:
I saw another medal up on Ebay a couple of hours after he had thrown it into the crowd. Like this one it didn't have any pics the only one it had was of Mourinho throwing it into the crowd. Can't really trust them untill you get a proper picture.

thats the one I saw aswell

you would think they would sell it at a professional auction not ebay

yer but i didnt really have the time for pro auctions cant believe people are stupid enough to bet on that kind of thing anyway if anyone wants it ive got pele's shirt that he woar in the world cup final no pics or description no proof its real but please give me your money :) god the human race is becoming dumb

Who has that money to spend on ebay i mean really?

Not surprising. As things like that never stay on till the end, cos half of them are fake.

some guy is gona be a very rich man!!!
wish i had caught it, just for the money lol

If i had that medal i wont auction it....i will keep it untill i m on the verge of bankruptcy!