Joss's Football Blog

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

Joss

Reaction score
"Why would you want to hear my story? Do we know each other? Do we like each other? Let me tell you right off, ok... I'm not a like-able guy. Charm has never been a priority with me. And just so you know, this is not the feel good blog of the year. So if you're one of those idiots who needs to feel good, go get yourself a foot massage. " Larry David, Whatever Works.

That quote actually has next to nothing to do with my blog, but i like it, so i put it up there as a little introduction to what the thread's really about:

With the new update to Frankie's blog, and with my firm belief that my thoughts on Arsenal, and anything football must be interesting to everyone (or.. at least someone, somewhere out there.)

So where better to post my new blog, than here, one of the largest football manager, and football communities online.

Here's the deal: I say things, and you can agree (or disagree I suppose) with what I say, I suppose this largely appeals to Arsenal fans, but it's by no means exclusive, all i ask of you is to read the introduction, and maybe pop back on sunday, and if you don't like it, so be it, let's hope it doesn't come to that. (6)

http://jossbennett.blogspot.com/

I'm also just going to add an article i've linked to in the blog, because i find it pretty hilarious/outrageous/interesting etc. etc.

Neymar gets coach sacked...

Cant comment on the blog so i will write it hear.

Nice work there was a really good read look forward to more :)
progress.gif

Looks good mate, a good start and a good read.

Might just give this a little read later Joss.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Might just give this a little read later Joss.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

No worrehs - hope you do, and tell me what you think.. (May be a little one sided but what the hey)

Third blog will be up tonight after the England game hopefully, or else tomorrow sometime. Very busy but will try and update whenever poss. after every England/Arsenal match

I just had a quick read of your post after the Chelsea-Arsenal game, seemed more like a match report than an out-and-out blog, but it looks very promising. As was mentioned a couple of little grammar errors, and I apologise for nit-picking, but overall it looks good. Well done mate.

You're like a journalist, I bet you could get a job at a crappy newspaper somewhere :wub:
Great blog there mate, keep it up

Not to be a grammar **** but, wouldn't it be called Joss' and not Joss's ??

Just saying :)

But I've read it and think that it is very good, informative and well-written.

Nice one.

Nice one.

Not really, my English A-Level teacher says it can be either, but that you wouldn't pronounce it Joss' so Joss'(s) is fine.. Although not about this specific example, just generally. Sorry about the grammar, hope it's not too bad, i'll get a spell checker.

Nice one.

Nope, "Joss's" is perfectly correct.

Back