Journey of The King - An Eric Cantona story

• Thread starter Michael Onwuegbu
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
M

Michael Onwuegbu

breaking-news.png

"Big news here as former Manchester United star Eric Cantona completes his UEFA Pro License. No teams are in for him yet but we would expect big moves from someone with a background as good as his" read the article on the Sky Sports website. Unfortunately, there were no appealing jobs for him at the moment, but in time. He will find a place​

OCTOBER 25TH, 2020
Following Erik Ten Haag's departure to become the new manager of the Dutch National team, Ajax Amsterdam have announced the appointment of Eric Cantona to take the hot seat.
"It's absolutely wonderful to be at such a wonderful club. Ten Haag did a good job putting them 4 points clear in the league while being unbeaten, but I want to take Ajax to the next level."
"And what would that next level be?" one of the journalists asked. "The Champions League. This is an absolutely massive club and they deserve to have it brought back" He clarified.
"How do you feel about taking on your first job in management?" another asked.
"Great. This is the perfect starting point where everyone wants to improve themselves. Hopefully we shall all move forward together."
"I've spoken to the board and I will be bringing in some new staff who align with the vision I have set for this club."

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.38.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.38.30 PM.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 94