Jovanovic seals Liverpool contract

seems he's coming with a little bit of a reputation but if I'm honest I've never seen him play for even a whole 90 minutes so I'll reserve judgement.

Seems like a good signing, should provide good back-up for Torres (assuming he stays) and provide a few goals. Liverpool have needed another striker for a good while so it's good they've finally got one.

Should provide some depth considering he can play out the left and up top. Hopefully he can do a decent job. Inter were reportedly after him too.

We still need another Striker, depending on how Roy wants to play it, though. But main priority is a Left-back, left wing

" 'The other club interested in me is in and around the top four in the Premier League.

I'm getting offers all the time. Last year I wanted to go to PSV, but Standard did not let me leave.

'Everton aren't a big club. That club I have turned down already.'"

I've liked him since he said that.

Hope this doesn't spell the end for Babel otherwisse the more the merrier depth is #good

seen him a few times but he has been playing in the belgian league its not exacly the most pyhsical league going. lets just see how it goes before we judge i supose.

Hope this doesn't spell the end for Babel otherwisse the more the merrier depth is #good

It's pretty much the final 'Rafa transfer'. Yossi out for money, Milan in for nothing.

Everything after this is nowt to do with our last manager.

Back