• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iNickStuff

It maybe unorthodox in doing this,but I think that JP Woody deserves appreciation from all of us for what he has done.The tactics,the moderating,the no-nonsense closing of stupid threads ^^).

Post on this thread anything you like about JP Woody and what he has done for you or the FM-Base community.

No abuse.

Is this another sticky attempt?

JP is a tactical machine by the way (H)

Well, then we should make a Sean, Kris and Lee thread, cause they all contribute the same.

And if we are saying well done for tactics we should make a TBH thread.

It's just going to get closed to might aswell close it now.

I think all of the Moderators do their part. JP Woody just interacts with the members the most, and comes up with the most tactics. Don't take anything away from the rest.. Sean has done everything for this site, along with Kris and his interactions.

...And what about Max!? :$
Hes a babe.

I think all of the Moderators do their part. JP Woody just interacts with the members the most, and comes up with the most tactics. Don't take anything away from the rest.. Sean has done everything for this site, along with Kris and his interactions.

...And what about Max!? :$
Hes a babe.

Even JP will back me up with this, TBH comes up with the most tactics, and if anyone should get a well done for tactics it's her.

If you want to thank send him a PM, as I think we all appreciate him and all the other Admins/Mods equally.

Its great to be appreciated but there is really no need to start a thread about it.

Instead send me cash,postal order or cheque made payable to the JP Woody appreciation fund. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back