• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

parttimaa

Reaction score
Dear JP Woody

I hope you will publish an amazing tactic to FM13 soon. I think your tactics in previous versions of FM have been so outstanding due to fact that tactics have been very simple (Plug&Play, no player instructions) but very effective too.

I think you are the FM God.

Last edited:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/what-tactic-should-i-use-fm-2013/108717-4231-dortmund-3.html

see my tactic on post #23 mate and the shouts below, that is something similar to what JP would design..

his players settings are all left default and he just changes the team instructions and uses the correct shouts for the formations and players he uses :)

he is a great tactician no doubt :) but this is probably something very, very similar to what he would release

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/what-tactic-should-i-use-fm-2013/108717-4231-dortmund-3.html

see my tactic on post #23 mate and the shouts below, that is something similar to what JP would design..

he is a great tactician no doubt :) but this is probably something very, very similar to what he would release

Ok thanks, I will give it a try.

his players settings are all left default and he just changes the team instructions and uses the correct shouts for the formations and players he uses :)

Well, that is the main reason why I like to use his tactics :)

good hearted banter like this, makes this forum such a joy to read :D

Dear JP Woody

I hope you will publish an amazing tactic to FM13 soon. I think your tactics in previous versions of FM have been so outstanding due to fact that tactics have been very simple (Plug&Play, no player instructions) but very effective too.

I think you are the FM God.

Im still around. Ive only had the game a week because i needed a new comp plus been busy playing awesome games on the xbox. If i can be arsed ill release some tactics. Im sure there are plenty of great tactics out now for you to use. You can't go wrong with TBH releases for good solid tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back